- The Russian Foreign Ministry banned US President Joe Biden, his son Hunter and Meta founder Mark Zuckerberg from entering Russia.
The complete “black list” contains 963 people associated with American politics and business.
2. Avatars for Ukraine is a charity NFT auction of the iconic digital art created in response to the largest war since WWII.
75 artworks made by the top digital Ukrainian artists from cinema and game industry, credited for Bladerunner 2049, Star Trek, Fantastic Beasts, Marvel cinematic universe and game hits League of Legends, Halo, Mortal Kombat. 100% of the proceeds will support medical aid for Ukraine. Official NFT collection approved by the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine. Powered by metahistory.gallery (https://metahistory.gallery/)
The auction is open now and will soft close this Sunday 19:00 GMT / 22:00 Kyiv time. Reserve your beautiful historical artwork and help saving lives at: www.avatarsforukraine.com (https://www.avatarsforukraine.com/)
3. An evacuation train arrived in Lviv with the wounded from Dnipropetrovsk and Donetsk regions.
Of the 20 people, five are in serious condition. The wounded will be treated in city hospitals
4. ? This is a hospital that continues to work in Severodonetsk, Luhansk region, there are three doctors left in it.
“They are assisted by five nurses, and there are 20 patients in the hospital,” says Roman Vodyanyk, head of the hospital. The hospital was practically destroyed by Russians. A lot of unexploded ordnance remains near the buildings.”
He also added that the institution is provided with medicines and food for “about ten days.”
5. Today, as part of a visit to Ukraine, Prime Minister of Portugal António Costa visited Irpin.
“I have witnessed brutal, arbitrary, and unjustified attacks. War always affects innocent people. Families that had a life, a job, a district to live, were forced to give up everything to try to save their lives. What strikes me the most is the violence against civilians,” Costa said.
6. President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky said that the state is considering various options for unblocking its ports. One of them is the military way, and for this, they have already requested the appropriate weapon.
“22 million tons are blocked today, and Russians are still constantly stealing and exporting our wheat somewhere… We need to unblock these routes because there will be a crisis in the world. There are many ways to deblock Ukrainian ports. One way is the military way. Therefore, we are turning to partners with such requests regarding the appropriate weapons,” Zelensky said at a recent press conference.
7. Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan held telephone conversations with the leaders of Sweden and Finland and voiced his demands on their joining NATO.
Turkey claims Sweden and Finland are harboring people linked to the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (KWP) group and followers of Fethullah Gülen whom Ankara accuses of masterminding the 2016 coup attempt.
8. ?The bridge between Severodonetsk and Lysychansk was destroyed by Russians. For the second time
“In July 2014, during the liberation of Lysychansk, the militants blew up the span of the bridge during the retreat. Since then, communication between the two cities of 100,000 citizens each has been difficult. The bridge was restored in 2016. Today, history has repeated itself,” says Serhiy Haidai, head of the Luhansk military administration. Still, he clarified the transport connection between the cities remains.
10. ?‘A form of hope’: As air-raid sirens sound, a Lviv orchestra opens a summer festival with Mozart’s Requiem.
The audience members took their seats among boxes of medicine, first-aid kits and intravenous tubes. The orchestra was missing four men who are now fighting on the war’s front lines. A handful of guest singers who had fled bombings and bloodshed stood onstage with the choir.
The concert, performed on Friday night, was a tribute to the Ukrainians lost in war.
11. ?Mariupol faces an epidemic catastrophe, – Mayor Vadym Boychenko
All because of the chaotic burials of people and summer rains.
Sewerage in the city does not work, so all wastewater will go into rivers, seas, and water sources.
“In addition to the humanitarian catastrophe created by the occupiers and collaborators, the city is on the verge of an outbreak of infectious diseases,” the mayor of Mariupol said.
12. ⚖️European Commissioner for Justice and Rule of Law Didier Reynders guaranteed criminal prosecution for war crimes in Ukraine.
Investigations into war crimes, crimes against humanity and possibly genocide have already begun, he said.
13. The US Embassy in Ukraine published a painting by Ilya Repin “Reply of the Zaporozhian Cossacks”, adding Joe Biden there.
“Artistic rendering: US President signs bipartisan act for additional support for Ukraine,” the caption to the picture reads.
14. Armed Forces destroy enemy equipment, which destroyed Pavlograd bridge and shelled Severodonetsk
The head of the Luhansk Regional Military Administration, Serhiy Haidai, claims that they were able to strike due to the opening of positions by Russian propagandists.
15. These M777 will soon arrive in Ukraine!
This was reported by the US Department of Defense.
155mm M777 towed howitzers have already been safely secured for transport to Ukraine.
Beauty, strength and power! Looking forward to win!
WE NEED YOU AT THIS CRUCIAL TIME IN OUR COUNTRY, THOUSANDS ARE DISPLACED WITH A DAILY INCREASE IN THE NUMBER OF CASUALTIES FROM THE RUSSIA WAR AGAINST UKRAINE.
YOU CAN HELP US WIN, PROVIDE MEDICAL AID AND CARE FOR THE REFUGEES BY SUPPORTING TOGETHER24 PROJECT WITH YOUR DONATIONS. FROM AS LITTLE AS $1 A GREAT IMPACT CAN BE MADE IN WINNING THIS WAR.
TOGETHER WITH YOU, UKRAINE WILL PREVAIL.