Russia has already lost 30,000 troops, 207 planes and 174 helicopters in its war of aggression in Ukraine.
Source: General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on Facebook
Details: Total combat losses of the Russian forces between 24 February and 28 May 2022 comprise approximately: (with figures in brackets indicating losses sustained in the last 24 hours)
- approximately 30,000 (+250) military personnel
- 1,330 (+8) tanks
- 3,258 (+12) armoured combat vehicles
- 628 (+5) artillery systems
- 203 (+2) multiple rocket launchers
- 93 (+0) pieces of air defence equipment
- 207 (+1) planes
- 174 (+4) helicopters
- 503 (+0) operational-tactical UAVs
- 116 (+1) cruise missiles
- 13 (+0) ships/boats
- 2,226 (+0) pieces of automotive equipment and fuel tanks
- 48 (+0) pieces of special equipment
In the last 24 hours, the Russian occupying forces suffered the greatest losses on the Avdiivka and Kryvyi Rih fronts.
WE NEED YOU AT THIS CRUCIAL TIME IN OUR COUNTRY, THOUSANDS ARE DISPLACED WITH A DAILY INCREASE IN THE NUMBER OF CASUALTIES FROM THE RUSSIA WAR AGAINST UKRAINE.
YOU CAN HELP US WIN, PROVIDE MEDICAL AID AND CARE FOR THE REFUGEES BY SUPPORTING A CAUSE ON U4UA WITH YOUR DONATIONS. FROM AS LITTLE AS $1 A GREAT IMPACT CAN BE MADE IN WINNING THIS WAR.
TOGETHER WITH YOU, UKRAINE WILL PREVAIL.